Saturday, February 19, 2011

Done Deal

What a long and eventful day... but it doesn't feel like I did much.

First, went to Shueyville to turn our taxes in to our tax lady.
Second, drove to see my mom in the nursing home.
Third, visited my dad and got his laptop to access the internet with AOL dial-up. GAG!
Fourth, saw the latest Harry Potter movie.
Fifth, stopped at 1/2 Price Books and got MASH Season 2 on DVD and Metallica's Death Magnetic both for under $12.
Sixth, drove home and went to 5:15 Mass.
Seventh, bought a new washer and dryer @ Sears.
Eighth, ate supper at Chilli's.
Ninth, listened to the new Bayside.
Tenth, found out that Emily's graduation party may not be on 5/21 so it's possible I may be able to see Bayside in Des Moines on 5/21. That would rock my world...
Eleventh, watched this video


No comments: