Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Moving On...

Life happily moves along. The next two weeks are insanely busy, between the kids going to a Cubs game with their Grandma and Grandpa and returning to Elkader soon. We also have our college get-together on Saturday. Looking forward to 19 years of marriage on Tuesday, the 7th, and to Megan's birthday the following week.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

On top of all that, I continue with the conversions to MP3. The replacement cassette to MP3 device arrived and I will try to get back to it tomorrow night. I have a lot of cassettes to convert so I need to keep up.

On WWE, AJ is now the General Manager and she just made the main event at SummerSlam. It will be a triple threat between CM Punk, John Cena, and Big Show. Gee, who didn't see that one coming? BORING... Put the Miz in the mix, please.

No comments: