Monday, July 23, 2012

What Happened?

Life sometimes is just that. Life. There are too many things that need to be done. I was offline after my last post until, well, today.

Tonight, though, should be a good night. The 1000th episode of WWE Raw is on at 7 PM and it starts with the Degeneration X reunion, which should feature HHH and HBK. Maybe Billy Gunn will show up since the Internet wrestling sites say he has arrived in St. Louis.

I plan to sit down @ 7 and, except for a phone call @ 8 PM, I do not plan to move from the couch in the basement. I hope it does not disappoint!

My CD & Cassette to MP3 conversion sits at 44365 and while I wait for a new cassette converter, I will keep myself busy with rewinding cassettes and calculating how many hours each box (15 total) will require. I have it mapped out to be done by 10/31/2014 or 2 years, 3 months, 1 week, 1 day, from now. Halloween in 2014 is on a Friday. It is also 830 days away.

No comments: