Sunday, November 1, 2015

Funny Video to Start the Month

Congratulations to ME because I did exceed the previously established number of posts for a month - 75 - in October 2015 by 6. C'mon, do the math. Yes, the number for October 2015 is 82. I mean 80. I mean 81. Final answer. 81. The current number two for most posts is November 2014, which had 75 posts. With all that is happening in November 2015, I'm predicting it is unlikely I will reach that many posts this month.

The previous paragraph and my humorous inability to add 75 and 6 is supposed to indicate why I was an English major and not a mechanical engineering major, like my niece Rachel. Currently, Rachel is currently a sophomore @ St. Ambrose in Davenport. After asking how many parties she was going to tonight - her answer was zero - we talked about her major for a few moments. This was @ the UNI v. SD football game in Cedar Falls yesterday and I know she saw me visibly shudder when she said her major required a lot of math.

Just as a follow-up to the mention above of going to the UNI football game, Megan performed within the UNI marching band at halftime. It is always awesome to see her - after all, she is my little girl who is now a college girl. That still makes me shudder a bit. Both Dad & Alex's girlfriend, Annika, went with us to the game so it was nice for Dad to see Megan in the marching band. I really don't know if Megan will march in it next year. Selfishly, I'm okay if she does because it's a good excuse to come up and see her, but I also realize it is a huge time investment for only one (1) credit hour. I think the jury is still out.

Math & mechanical engineering & seeing Megan have nothing to do with this video - I just thought it was a good way to kick off November 2015. Caution: it may be offensive if you are an asshole or a cat lover.



No comments: