Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Secret Sauce is Spare Time

From the Craigslist > Columbus, OH site, I would love to make my current salary doing this work on a daily basis. I would do all of the items in the list except 35mm slides. LPs, CDs, photos, cassettes, & VHS conversions are all something I enjoy doing as well. The trick is to find "spare time" to do it.

I digitize things (LPs, CD collections, slides, photos, etc) (Powell, OH)


I will cheaply digitize an old media collection for you in my spare time according to your specifications. Price is negotiable and I am happy to provide samples for review.

I can digitize vinyl LPs, CD collections, 35mm slides, old photos, cassette tapes, and (in the near future) VHS tapes. I will also transcribe written/typed documents and perform data extraction/processing on files if desired. I take pride in my work and enjoy archiving old media, so send me an email!

No comments: