Friday, July 5, 2019

If I Wanted To

I could easily write a blog about camper layouts and how crappy some of the ones I see are.
I could easily weed out campers if they earn three strikes. For example, from this site, look at these pictures:


If I was looking at this camper as a potential camper to purchase a decade ago, there is no scenario in which I would purchase this camper. Why?
  1. While the TV is directly in front of the couch, it is also next to the refrigerator and I'd wonder about the long-term effects on the mechanics of the TV being next to a refrigerator compressor.
  2. Automatic strike for a U-shape dinette as they are not efficient for kids my age.
  3. There is no space between the bunks and the bathroom. This means that if you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and flush, you will wake up whatever children are in those bunks.


No comments: