Monday, March 23, 2020

Comical

There are terrible TERRIBLE movies that get a sequel and then there are some movies that some people describe as TERRIBLE that do not get a sequel. Justice League is one such movie. This is fan art of what could be the Justice League II movie poster.
Personally, I wouldn't include Green Lantern on the poster as I think I would make his appearance be a surprise. I would have put Aquaman where Green Lantern is located as it would hide Green Lantern's appearance in the movie and it would also make the heroes who have already been introduced in the DCU movies be balanced. I think it's odd that they would pull Shazam (Captain Marvel) into the Justice League movie, but I suppose you can only work with the heroes that have been successful. I am anxious for there to be an actual movie in which Ezra Miller's portrayal of The Flash is explored as well as the Wonder Woman sequel that was due for release in Summer 2020, but due to the COVID-19 crap, I think I read that it is being released straight to digital. I did see a video about how The Rock is going to be releasing a movie about the anti-hero Black Adam and how that movie is going to be the path for Henry Cavill to return to Superman in the DCU movies. There is also a movie coming out in 2021 called "The Batman" which will see Ben Affleck no longer play Batman - a new actor is taking on that role. I suspect it will be the situation like when Michael Keaton was replaced by George Clooney and Val Kilmer in the Batman movies that were released in the 1990s - it'll be the same character, just played by a different actor.

No comments: