Friday, March 27, 2020

This is What is Happening in My World

I have on my laptop a Firefox Add-on that checks the writing when I write these posts. This is what I saw when I created this post.



Dear Soothe Guests,

As directed by Governor Reynolds, Soothe will continue to remain closed until April 7th.  At this time, I am closing any online scheduling until we have a firm reopening date.  I deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.  Once I am in the clear to reopen our doors, I will be reaching out to each guest to reschedule all appointments that have been cancelled.

Please know that I am still available via phone and email if you have any questions or concerns that come up.  I am also here for you if I may provide any emotional support or encouragement during these times.

I appreciate your continued support of Soothe and am anxiously waiting to be of service.  Thank you.


Best Regards,
Alicia Bogard

No comments: