Sunday, August 23, 2009

4:31 AM

I can't sleep. I was laying in bed, wide awake, so I came down to the den. Too bad it's not Monday AM because then I could look up the results for these matches @ Summerslam 2009:
1. Randy Orton vs. John Cena in a Singles match for the WWE Championship
2. Chris Jericho and The Big Show vs. Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG) in a Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship 3. Jeff Hardy vs. C.M. Punk in a in a TLC match for the World Heavyweight Championship.
4. Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler in a singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
5. D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs. The Legacy (Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes) in a Tag Team match
6. The Great Khali vs. Kane in a Singles Match
7. Jack Swagger vs. Montel Vontavious Porter in a Singles match.
8. Christian vs. William Regal in a Singles match for the ECW Championship
I'm really surprised Kofi Kingston is not in a match. I like watching him.

No comments: