Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hoping I'm Wrong...

because if I'm right, we're setting ourselves up for a mad dash on Thursday. What am I talking about? Getting ready for our college campout. We are going to Herb & Lou's tonight for supper in West Branch with Debbie and her mom, Donna, so we won't do laundry. Tomorrow night is Megan's piano lesson from 5:30-6. We are going to need to go to Wal-Mart (we always do) to get supplies. On the surface, we should just need a lot of adult beverages and call it done but I'm guessing we will need to purchase more stuff than that.

I signed up for Twitter. Don't really understand why but I'm @prhmusic. I guess we'll see what happens with that.

Other than that, work is going well. I have the UI changes for our next update done, I have the .exe files created that the users will install on their PC, I have a CD of our Supp Apps ready (pretty much) so I'm actually ahead of schedule, which is nice. The UI changes went really slick. Found a bug in our software yesterday but I think it's mainly because I was running menu options out of order and a real life user wouldn't do that. I hope.

WWE was okay. The guest host turned on John Cena and had him fight a lumberjack match with all the heels surrounding the ring. In other news, HHH teased a DX reunion but Shawn Michaels hung up on him, supposedly. HHH was beat up by Legacy so he talked about getting a gang together. Here's a wild thought. Put HHH with Kofi Kingston. Or put him with Undertaker. Or Kane. Someone he has not teamed up with before as a 'gang' and go through a whole angle where HHH is "auditioning" partners. Have some of the partners fail to help HHH when he needs it. Kofi Kingston gets a lot of cheers. Hell, put HHH with Cryme Tyme since they are fighting Legacy at Summerslam. Please, I implore the writers @ WWE, do not put HHH in the same tired DX angle.

Off to work I go...

No comments: