Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Thoughts

In Balltown, there were a lot of euchre games played. I did okay in some and not as okay in others. A lot of laughter. In general, though, I did not feel the best. My head has had an ache (translation: headache) for the majority of my time in Balltown. Ibuprofen and Aleve have helped but have not eliminated the feeling in my brain. It is 11 PM on a Saturday and if I were to be in bed by 11:01, I would be happy with that.

In other news, the Hawkeyes finished the season 7-5 with a loss in the Twin Cities. Their losses were to Arizona, Wisconsin, Indiana (right?!?), Northwestern, and Minnesota.

In yet other news, my brother-in-law showed me the following Brad Paisley video:


and I tried to show him the Texas Hippie Coalition:

There's also been this video that captured my undivided attention.

No comments: