Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost May... Good Riddance April!

I can see May on the horizon and after the busy and chaotic month April has been for me personally and professionally, I must say April 2011 cannot be flipped on the calendar soon enough. Tonight is Megan's Religious Ed class, Survivor, and Alex picking up his room and clearing his suitcase from the weekend. Tomorrow, Alex has his final baseball practice before games start next week. Friday, I do not believe we have anything going. Saturday, North Liberty Spring Cleanup day and I have stuff in the back of the truck. It is supposed to be sunny and 66 so maybe Alex and I will get some lawns mowed. Sunday, we'll go to Mass.

Then May will start. The kids go back to both having lessons @ West on Mondays. Driver's Ed continues for Megan on Tues/Thurs until 5/12, Alex's first baseball game is 5/4 when Megan has Religious Ed @ 6, another baseball game on 5/5, and Grandparent's Day on 5/6. Saturday is Alex's trip to Adventureland with the Regina band along with Karen's 4? birthday and a tentative trip to Riverside. Sunday is Mother's Day.

Then the week starts all over again with pretty much the same schedule.

No comments: