Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Day

Today was okay. I found myself thinking and reflecting about where I am in my life, where I have been and where I hope to go. I hope that there is a reason for all the things that swirl around me in a frantic tempest. I hope the Big Four concert in CA this weekend is fantastic for all those lucky enough to see Anthrax open for Megadeth open for Slayer open for Metallica. It is the only concert by those four bands on the same bill in the United States. Thus far. Megadeth is touring later with Disturbed and Godsmack - a weird combo but probably being marketed to bring the old metal fans into the same building as the new metal fans. Why is Megadeth touring with them? I don't know. Megadeth could have taken Fear Factory or Testament or Sacred Reich on the road with them. I know all three have had radio success and granted, I have heard a Godsmack song followed by a Megadeth song followed by a Disturbed song on the radio and the trio sounded like it matched each other. In any case, I am not planning on seeing Godsmack/Disturbed/Megadeth in concert. Other than that, I hope tomorrow is a good day as well.

No comments: