Monday, April 18, 2011

Life Moving Forward

I can see where a weak-minded idiot could easily lose faith in God. If they looked around the world and looked at the death, the destruction of human life, the way humans treat each other, the way the earth treats humans, and rolled all of that into one comprehensive thought, it would be conceivable to an idiot that there is no God and that life as we all know it is meaningless. Why I will never believe there is no God is faith. That is what religion really is. It is a step into the unknown with the hope and belief that there is a God, that there is a way that all of this, someday, will make sense and that there is a plan. With all my mind and all my soul, I believe there is a God. I believe there is a plan for me. I may not know what the plan is for me or what steps I have to take to complete the plan, but I believe that God has that plan, has known the plan since before I was born, and that someday, I will understand why all the things that have happened to me in my life happened.

No comments: