Monday, November 11, 2013

22 More

After I ran my DOS batch file last night, I added 22 to e:\music to take me to 64604 File(s) 541,784,607,331 bytes. I don't know, yet, what the week has in store for me as far as progress. In case it hasn't been mentioned lately, Monday nights are usually not all that great because I watch WWE Raw and, if I'm not downstairs in the main area, I'm watching it on our bed and, traditionally, I will fall asleep. Maybe tonight I go downstairs.

I'll take a picture tonight and add to this post so that it makes sense, but I have a long row of the CDs I think I have left. It's kind of exciting to think that I'm almost done. I'll also take a picture of my spindles so I have it documented how many CDs I actually have. Actually, I may just put all of my CDs together and take some pics because the last pictures of my collection I have on this blog are at least a couple of years old.

Sounds like a good child story to work on tonight.

No comments: