Thursday, November 7, 2013

TNA Wrestling Job Opening – Seeking Writer/Producer

I would give anything to have a life where I could write for a professional wrestling organization like TNA. This job looks so awesome to me. Except I don't qualify. Well, I do, but I don't. I don't have any experience writing for television.

Desired Skills and Qualifications

  • A creative, original thinker with great programming instincts.
  • Minimum of 3 years writing and production experience in television preferred.
  • Deep understanding of pop culture, trends, and topical events, especially as they relate to television programming.
  • Writing and directing reality television a plus.
  • An experimental, risk-taking mindset. Must be open to thinking outside of traditional television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model.
  • Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate story lines, including vision and strategy, effectively with senior management, writing and production teams, and external parties.
  • Awareness of, and potential passion for, TNA content.
How awesome!

No comments: