Friday, November 8, 2013

Mouse Dart Shutdown Windows

Anyone remember an .exe file that when double-clicked, would give you the ability to shoot darts at a mouse on the screen. If you hit the mouse, the mouse would walk off screen and return, dragging a dialog box. The dialog box said "Windows will now restart" and the mouse would use the dart you hit him with to press the Ok button. Then the screen would go to a c:\ prompt. Googling "mouse dart shut down windows" and only found this instead of what I was looking for. I have no idea what the name of the file is that I am looking for which makes locating it that much more difficult.

Update:
While I didn't find the file to download, I did find a description of the file on a blog. The blog title includes the word "daily" but I think we have different definitions of the word "daily" when it hasn't been updated since September 2008:

1 comment:

KIMOSABE said...

Ha!i have that program