Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Imagine the Cost of Shipping

"Drum collection" isn't the first phrase that comes to mind when I think about Hawaii, but here's an awesome one. I cannot fathom what it would cost to ship these drums from HI to the mainland! Let's say I had a lot of money burning a hole in my pocket. To purchase all 4 drum sets would cost $6700. Add shipping on top of that.

hawaii > oahu > for sale > musical instruments - by owner
4 Ludwig vistalite drum kits....blue...yellow...amber & clear...A John Bonham amber 4 piece 2002 in excellent condition... all the other kits are 4 piece.... please serious inquires only..... the blue and clear drum sets are from the seventies and will definitely hold their value...yellow kit is a 2001.... these drums are made out of acrylic you can see through them and they still look cool on stage..... if they were cool enough for Led Zeppelin's John Bonham they must good.
I've reduced the price for all these drum sets. All Prices below are negotiable:
*Clear Set $1,000.00
**Blue Set $1,200.00
***Yellow Set $1,700.00
****Amber Set/John Bonham $2,800.00

I just hope they find a good home.

No comments: