Thursday, February 26, 2015

Music from the North Pole

This is from the Fairbanks, Alaska, Craigslist page. It doesn't sound like these CDs are hot. Hee hee. That was a joke.

Also, because the following is quoted text, have removed all references to the personal pronoun "I" because it is not "I" that has these CDs for sale - it's the person in Fairbanks, Alaska. I actually received comments from when I have posted details of Craigslist ads in the past - in the vein of "do you still have these CDs for sale?" While it's awesome to have comments on these blog posts, it also indicates my message isn't clear enough.

Multiple cd's for sale (North Pole)

... selling from a large collection of cd's ... started almost 30 years ago. ... asking for $1-$7 dollars for each. The beauty of buying these is ONE) you can pay LESS than the same album on iTunes, TWO) you can resell these at the same or HIGHER price after you download them, and THREE) you always have a back-up should you ever lose the digital files. Message me if you are looking for something in particular. ... am paying off debt before mov[ing] out of here this summer...not just looking
to free myself of space (am holding on to the IMPORTANT ones in storage with my photos, artifacts, and other gear). ... have many different genre of music from Classical, Jazz, New Age, Rock (classic, punk, metal), Flamenco, easy listening (what is that anymore?), Celtic, Native American, Soundtracks, Rap/Hip Hop, Folk, Spanish Classical, etc. ... can bundle some of these as well for a reasonable deal.








No comments: