Sunday, April 19, 2015

Excitement Surrounds Me

I indicated to Mike that I was interested in playing drums in response to the ad below. It was on the Iowa City Craigslist Musician site.

Drummer, bassist and 2nd guitarist wanted (iowa city, iowa)

I recently recorded an album in San Francisco and would like to put a band together to promote the album by doing some local shows initially in the Iowa City area and possibly some festivals in the Chicago and Ohio areas later in the summer. I am looking for members who can pick up the music from listening to the album, and within a couple of rehearsals be ready play out. If you have your own music and want to play/sing your songs too that's even better. The music allows for a fair amount of improve and is meant to lend itself to the jam scene. For the 2nd guitarist I mostly need someone who likes the music and can play good chords but not a lot of lead is needed.

Here's our website: swizzilletrip.com The complete album is there.

Check it out and if interested shoot me an email.

Mike


So, of course, I had to go out to http://www.swizzilletrip.com to listen. This is track one of the Swizzille Trip album:



No comments: