Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Iowa Basketball Tickets

I've never owned season tickets to Iowa athletics but, as documented on this blog over the years, I have attended several events at Kinnick Stadium and Carver-Hawkeye Arena over the years. I've ranted about the people that leave early in order to beat the traffic and I've ranted about the idiotic policy that prevented me from taking an Iowa basketball poster into Kinnick Stadium that Alex and I had just picked up at Carver-Hawkeye Arena because, on that day, we had a parking pass to park in that lot, watched some of the women basketball team's practice, and then walked over to Kinnick. That all said, when I saw this article on KRNA.com, I nodded my head in agreement.



Mark and Susie have season tickets for UNI football and, this year, Karen instructed Mark and Susie to purchase 3 season tickets for Karen, Alex, and I so that we could sit with them and watch Megan march at halftime. For 3 season football tickets for the UNI Panthers, guess how much?

UNI Season Ticket Pricing


Non PSC Adult $109.00
PSC Adult $99.00 *Price Available until April 1 Deadline
Non PSC Faculty $99.00
PSC Faculty $89.00 *Price Available until April 1 Deadline
Youth $59.00
Red Zone $59.00

2015 UNI Football Schedule



Sept. 5 at Iowa State
Sept. 12 EASTERN WASHINGTON
Sept. 19 at Cal Poly
Sept. 26 OPEN
Oct. 3 at Illinois State*
Oct. 10 at North Dakota State*
Oct. 17 WESTERN ILLINOIS (Homecoming)*
Oct. 24 at South Dakota State*
Oct. 31 SOUTH DAKOTA*
Nov. 7 INDIANA STATE* (Family Weekend)
Nov. 14 at Missouri State*
Nov. 21 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS* (Senior Night)

No comments: