Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Simply. The. Best.

Even though the CD to MP3 conversion project has been reduced to removing duplicates and other cleanup tasks, when I see an article like this one - The Best External Hard Drives - I still read it with interest. It feels "too early" to speculate about the next conversion project. I had placed my "1000 cassettes to MP3" project next until I talked to Alex on Saturday. I told him I was finally done with my CD conversion. He asked if I was going to scan our photo albums next.

Oh.

Right.

While I know I have 1000 cassettes, I do not know how many pictures exist in our photo albums. I need to evaluate each photo album and determine a total count. There's no pressing need to complete the scanning of our photo albums - no one is asking for it to be done. Of course, the same is true for the cassette to MP3 conversion too.

Hmm. I have to think about it a bit.

No comments: