Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Two Topics: dita OR DITA and Rahel-Anne-Bailie

I got an email with this link - https://2017-adobe-dita-world.meetus.adobeevents.com/ - and, because I'm always curious about "DITA" - in that I am somewhat familiar with it but not currently using it, mainly because I'm using RoboHelp for my disaster recovery documentation, not FrameMaker - but I've never heard of "dita" which means I guess I have another buzzword to learn.


I decided to listen to this session:


I'm 12:39 into the session - the total session is just under 1 hour - and I am already learning a lot, but only when I'm not focusing on picking flyshit out of pepper:


I'm not going to reproduce the presentation here, but these are some of the slides that inspire me to think about applying structure to my content:




Customers don't want to be "sold" - they want to be "supported" is what she said when this slide was on the screen:


Editor's Note: You need to stop. Click the link if you want more information.

No comments: