Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My co-worker and I had a Breakthrough - It looks like this

Teresa, my co-worker, and I have been using the same meeting room each week when we meet to plot out how we want the "ideal" Knowledge Article workflow to look like. The meeting room walls are a whiteboard and so, for a few weeks, at each meeting, I've filled the walls with our ideas using dry erase markers in multiple colors. I started writing on the left wall as you walk into the room - it is about 98% covered. Until yesterday, I've left the right wall untouched. Now, it looks like this:


I have a lot of other pictures I took with my cell phone of the wall and Teresa has meticulously documented what I've wrote on the walls in a MS Word document. It's slowly becoming the Knowledge Management strategy for our department.

No comments: