Monday, July 2, 2018

And by Removing this, I Return to the Work World

I just removed the following Out of Office automatic reply within Outlook:


It feels good to be back to work. The vacation was good - I played some decent golf and spent quality time with both Louis (my father-in-law) and Alex (my son) and Megan (my daughter) and Karen (my wife) and Jean (my mother-in-law). That said, I'm actually ready to be out of the consistent heat & humidity and to return to my air-conditioned work environment.

I took a lot of screenshots on my cell phone while I was on vacation. I had originally thought I would create a post for each day of vacation and put the screenshots from the day into the post. However, I also am aware that the total post count for June 2018 was inflated because of doing many posts from my cell phone with a single screenshot or a link. I also know I have a lot of emails I sent to myself regarding what I can best summarize as related to politics, which I will add to the page on this blog that is dedicated to politics. I'm sure the rest will shake itself out.

No comments: