Thursday, October 31, 2019

Backing Up Drive I

It's always something with me & my backups on external hard drives (EHD). Today, I'm backing up my I: EHD to my G: EHD.

But I am using a different EHD as my G: EHD now. The G: EHD that I have used in the past is the EHD with the loose connector in the back. That EHD has now been sidelined from daily use.

Instead, I use the 5 TB EHD I purchased at Best Buy when I also purchased a new charging cord for my cell phone - I wrote about it in a blog post. So this screenshot is what I have running. The Time Remaining value often fluctuates. I've seen it at 10 hours, then drop to 6 hours, then rise to 6 1/2 hours. I just let it run in the background and try not to think about it.

Editor's Note: It is 4:02 PM on 10/30/2019. This is the status of the I: EHD to my G: EHD.


Editor's Note: It is 5:33 AM on 10/31/2019. This is the status of the I: EHD to my G: EHD.


No comments: