Tuesday, October 29, 2019

M E Ls

I know that there are jazz experts with analysis of Whiplash which point out discrepancies between "the real world of jazz at a university" and "the movie" and that's all fine and dandy. If there was a movie about the daily life of a Senior Technical Writer and it showed all the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) running with tons of papers to give to the Senior Technical Writer because the SMEs want to give all information possible to the Senior Technical Writer, I could probably make a video on youtube to point out discrepancies between "the real world of being a technical writer" and "the movie" and I would hope that my video wouldn't be viewed as "Oh, that guy just doesn't have enough experience" or whatever trolls might say. Anyways, all that said, I liked the movie and enjoy re-watching it. These are the best lines in the movie: Whiplash - Most Epic Lines

No comments: