Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Must See is not Equal to All People

I received an email from TicketWeb that announced that these were "Must See" concerts. I looked at the bands / artists that TicketWeb cites as "Must See" and I know ONE band / artist, which is Jackyl, who I have zero desire to see in concert - they are certainly NOT a "Must See" band in my mind. Nonetheless, I found the email amusing enough to include below:



MUST-SEE SHOWS NEAR YOU








Jeremiah Johnson Band, Ghalia Volt










Midwest Avengers, Mammoth Piano, Frost Money











ATLiens










Keys N Krates











Yelawolf, Wild The Coyote, The Outfit, TX










Jackyl











Cody Canada & The Departed










Borgore, Oceanz, RVGER











Anna Nalick










Greyson Chance











WeishFest ft. Andy Grammer and Walker Hayes










Wax, Ubi from Ces Cru Lance Skiiiwalker













No comments: