Wednesday, November 20, 2019

When Will I See Bayside?

These are the only tour dates Bayside has posted on their website. I know the only show I can attend is on Sunday, December 22, 2019, in Omaha, NE, which is a 5 hour drive each way and, because of that fact, I would need to stay overnight in Omaha, paay for a hotel, and use a day of vacation on Monday, December 23, 2019.

If I were to go to Omaha, NE, in a limo, it would cost waaayy too much coin so I have ruled that out.

I really have two choices:
  1. I can bite the bullet and go to Omaha, NE, which will cost a lot of money. 
  2. I can hold out that they will include Iowa City (best case) or Des Moines (second best case) when they tour in the future.
Further complicating all of this is the fact that the weather on December 22, 2019, is an unknown. Weather in December in Iowa is unpredictable and I would hate to spend the money to get the ticket and then not be able to get to the show.

As long as there are tickets still available for the show, I'll probably just dwell and wonder about this. A part of me wishes they would sell out so I wouldn't have to choose...

No comments: