Wednesday, August 31, 2022

20220831-Backlog of 69 Emails-43-Kevin Simnacher passed away

I was surprised to learn that Kevin Simnacher passed away recently. I wasn't his friend, but I knew who he was. The Retro Rockits is playing at Tin Roost in North Liberty - I don't know the exact date - before their Thursdays on the Patio season ends so, if it works into my schedule, I'd like to check the band out.


Kevin Simnacher filmed Adrenalize and Lou's Classic Ride at Fat Jack's on 7-12-2013. When Matthew is asked what the name of the band is, I believe it is Kevin asking the question.


I then looked at Kevin's YouTube channel. It was 4 years ago when he posted his last video to his YouTube channel, which documents live music being played on 8-31-2018.

https://youtu.be/ GmDhbEFEOUY

I saw Kevin at the Beatles at Bever Park jam in 2021. He's in the red rectangle in the picture below.


No comments: