Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Counting Down the 69

When I see something online, I send myself an email so that I can create a post on this blog. Sometimes, this method of generating topics for this blog creates a backlog.
I have a backlog of 69 emails that could ultimately transform into 69 blog posts. I sent each of those 69 emails in the month of August so, ideally, I'd wade through these 69 emails and either decide yes, I want to create a blog post for the email or no, I don't want to create a blog post for the email.
I plan to add a prefix to the blog posts that are from these 69 emails, counting down from 69 until the last one. It's entirely possible I won't add 69 blog posts from these 69 emails - I could have substantially less than 69 blog posts as I know sometimes I sent two emails about the same topic, which I will combine.
It's going to be a fun challenge!

No comments: