Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update on Life

It's somewhat odd. The CD to MP3 project doesn't have as high of a priority as it used to have in my life. There are more important things happening in my life. That said, this is the most recent count.
Total Files Listed:
41649 File(s) 220,946,203,573 bytes
0 Dir(s) 596,410,871,808 bytes free

I am going to restart the cassette portion of this project tonight (5/1) and focus on cassettes for the month of May. I think that will be easier. I do not expect my total count to increase very much between 5/1 and 6/1, mainly b/c I plan to work on the cassettes that are, essentially, a 90 minute album, like the Old Stew compilation. I like having it as a 90 minute MP3 file. It works for my purposes.
This is a busy week. I have a dentist appointment today @ 3, tomorrow is a baseball game, Thursday is meeting with our financial advisor, Friday is... I'm sure something will present itself, and Saturday is another game, this time in Riverside. Alex's team is 2-2.

No comments: