Monday, May 14, 2012

Would you get here already?!?

Not a lot of progress on the conversion of CDs to MP3s. As of today @ 8 AM, it's this:

42622 File(s)
I was going to rededicate my efforts to converting cassettes instead of CDs for the month of May, but that has been pushed off until June. As of now, the first weekend of June is wide open - no ballgame and no definitive plans. I know that since the Sigwarth campout is the following week, we will need to get the camper packed up, but beyond that, I don't see a long agenda. Of course that is 19 days away and plans are always in flux around here.
I don't have time, at the moment, to run down my week. I'd like to think that I will be watching WWE in the basement in 12 hours. While relaxing a bit, I'll try to run down my week ahead. Today I can say I am looking forward to getting stuff done!

No comments: