Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Forgot

I now have 42875 files as part of the CD to MP3/cassette to MP3 project. I have not been splitting up 90 minute tapes into multiple MP3 files. For example, I converted a 90 minute cassette that had a Faster Pussycat concert from 3/9/88 on side A and David Lee Roth's "Eat 'em and Smile" release on side B. Guess who was opening for the David Lee Roth concert I saw? Yep, Faster Pussycat. So it seemed fitting to keep them together. I converted a cassette called Heavy Metal Managery XII: Writing Voices. It's a 90 minute cassette and I left it as a single MP3 file.

Based upon the above, I am expecting my count to only go up marginally as I convert cassettes. When I return to converting CDs, then I will expect my count to go up a lot more drastically.

No comments: