Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back to the Conversion

There is a lot I want to accomplish in the next two days. That is all the time I will be home between now and when I return to work. First, I want to make progress on the CD to MP3 conversion that has sat idle while I worked on the LP to MP3 conversion. Second, I need to get the den into shape so that Alex and I can set up the Yamaha electronic drum set in the den. I think the den is where it will be permanently as I have my "real" Ludwig set in the other part of the basement for band rehearsal. Third, on Christmas Eve, Karen backed out of the garage and the garage door came down. It bent the strip across the bottom so I called Gritton this morning to see if they can come out and look at it. I hope that is all resolved before the weekend.

No comments: