Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blizzard

We are getting slammed with a winter storm. It is very windy and cold outside. I love my job every day, but especially when I can work from home, sit in the den in my basement and do my work. Of course it helps that I am working on tagging content with character styles in a Word doc, which I love doing. In other words, the day flew by because I liked what I wanted to accomplish. My co-worker Sonia worked from home as well. There are 8 people in my department and only 3 braved the weather to come in. The last I heard, this wind will die down at least a bit and I will return to work (the physical building) tomorrow.

I can say that my current employer really supports their employees using technology to get the work done. At previous employers, it was bad politics to work from home.

So glad I am not where I have been.

I work tomorrow, then am off until after the first of the year! I think life is really good when I think about my job/career.

No comments: