Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Season Finishes with a Supernanny

Karen, Megan, and I left Balltown at 6:15 PM last night. Karen drove from Balltown to Dyersville, which is when I took over. Driving home in the dark reminded me of the late night drive from Karen's 25th class reunion. I slipped in a Bayside CD and that made the trip go really fast. We were home shortly after 8.

For Christmas, I received a couple of tools that I think will be helpful in the future. I am not really a tools kind of guy but the two I received will be really useful. One replaces a set of wrenches and the other is for driving stuff into other stuff.

Balltown was good.The LP to MP3 conversion project results were given to my father-in-law and he liked the present. As usual, we played euchre. I won all five games I played, even telling my brother-in-law Mark what he had played incorrectly. It felt like I kind of knew what I was doing.

No comments: