Saturday, December 29, 2012

Short by 25

I will probably not have an opportunity to reach 25 blog posts by Monday. It is 9:25 AM and we are leaving around 11 for Balltown. We will return tomorrow afternoon/evening. While I am off work on Monday, I am kind of like the Congress, looking ahead to a deadline and wondering where the hell the solutions are to the crisis and unlike the politicians in Washington, I only have myself to blame. Oh well. It was probably unrealistic to complete that many posts in such a short amount of time.

The New Year's Eve Iowa/Indiana men's game on Monday is sold out and I don't have tickets. Alex was disappointed that I didn't secure tickets before they sold out. I didn't really think they would sell out so I'm divided - glad they did, sad I won't be a part of it.


No comments: