Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It has been a house full of activity today. Suitcases being packed, last-minute groceries being picked up, garbage stickers and a phone charger replacement coming soon, and grabbing Megan from her 10-2 shift at Fareway. In 5 short years, it will be totally different around here. Megan will be a junior in college and Alex will be a freshman in college. That's just the beginning of the changes that are coming for us as a married couple.

I digress.

I'm in serious jeopardy of missing my 1000 posts by 1/1/2013 and my time for writing today is ending. It is nearly 2 now and that's when Megan is off. I have a couple of quick errands (aforementioned phone charger and garbage stickers), then getting ready at 3 for Dad's arrival at 4. Mass is at 7 but we need to be there at 6 (Alex is playing percussion, I am playing the Yamaha electronic set).

Time to go.

No comments: