Friday, April 11, 2014

Miss a Day, Miss a bunch of Stuff Happening

Just a ton of things happening so here's a list of the events / news that I have deemed worthy of listing on my blog, but in no particular order:
  1. ISU Suspends VEISHEA for the Remainder of 2014; Future of Event in Jeopardy
  2. Possible changes in our neighborhood that I am hoping happen for the family involved, but also (selfishly) hope it doesn't happen.
  3. The ObamaCare project manager resigns, making some very happy.
  4. KISS was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after weeks of controversy and drama between current members Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons and former members Ace Frehley & Peter Criss. Peter Criss was one of the drummers, along with Billy Joel's Liberty DeVito, that made me want to play drums when I was young. I am happy that they are in the Hall of Fame. Further, I agree with Lars Ulrich that Deep Purple belong in there as well.
  5. I am hoping I can purchase this CD collection for $5. Here's the text from the ad on Craigslist:
    |
    Eminem, mudvayne. Mostly hard rock and metal groups. They all play great. It's only $5, so I'm not going to list them all. Think of it as a surprise!
    |
    This is the picture that shows the collection:
  6. Three Days Grace have released a lyric video for a new song called "Painkiller". I listened to it as I drove to work, but didn't watch the video. Here it is:

No comments: