Thursday, April 17, 2014

Perfection is Required

I've heard it all and think this trend should be stopped. Immediately. If a musician, from living legend BB King to the local band in the bar down the street has a bad show, it was a bad show. Where's my apology from Motley Crue for the two concerts I saw that were awful? BB King has to apologize because he had a bad show? Isn't this the same as apologizing because I'm human? Musicians are human. Period. That's the way it is. Stop putting celebrities, defined as musicians, professional athletes, collegiate athletes, and anyone in any way involved with movies, television, or radio, on this pedestal and expecting a human being to be perfect. Let the one with no sin throw the first stone. How many of the people that were booing BB King are musicians?


Oh, by the way, I was able to get a count of the combined / consolidated music_reconversion directory that is currently on a drive called "Daughter" on the MyCloud drive: 35,575. However, before getting all stoked about it, I *know* that there are a lot of files that are duplicates (as in they have a (2) in the file name and I also know that there are a lot of files that have weird characters immediately preceding the .mp3 extension. Today is Holy Thursday and I'm playing drums at 6 PM Mass. I doubt I will do anything with these files until Monday, 4/21.

No comments: