Monday, April 28, 2014

Nearly Done

Margaret has 306 CDs and I have 19 left. They are mostly what I describe as "manuals" in the sense that I have to manually enter the information about the music because they are CDs that were not available in a store. That means the database that Windows Media Player uses does not have information about the artist, album, or any other identifying information in it. These take longer to do because I have to change Windows Media Player to not automatically rip the CD when it is inserted because I have to change the artist, album and other information to whatever it is. For example, Margaret has 3 mix CDs from 2001 that are on CD-Rs. I have to manually enter the information. I'm not complaining though.

It also appears, as of this moment, that Uncle Rico will not rehearse on Wednesday, April 30. Greg (bass / vocals) closes on his house on Thursday, May 1, and sent out an email that he has a lot to get done between now and then.

No comments: