Friday, October 30, 2015

More Change Needed

This awesome looking double bass Ludwig Vistalite drum set can be mine... if I lived in the Detroit area.... and if I had a spare $2000 in my pocket....
This is the text of the ad:

9.9 out of 10 on this Vintage Ludwig Vistalite Kit. Known for their thunderous bass, stage presence like no other. 2 bass, 2 floor toms, 2 rack toms, snare as well as original hardware for rack toms. Exceptional look and near flawless condition. Antistatic foam lined humes and berg cases included with the sale. Call for more info. I live in the Port Huron area. $2,000.00. No trades

There were other pictures on the Craigslist ad, but this was what I would describe as being the most relevant as it shows the entire set. The other pictures were close up of the shells to demonstrate the lack of cracks as well as a picture of the Humes and Berg cases.



No comments: