Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Only Pricks from IL can Fly

The date that was specified in the movie "Back to the Future Part II" has arrived. Two articles
discuss the movie's vision of 2015. In the movie, there were flying cars on 10/21/2015, but on the real 10/21/2015, the only cars flying is the asshole with the IL license plate that tried to go around me yesterday. I'm in the left lane, he's in the right. There's a sign that says "Right Lane Closed Ahead." Instead of slowing down to get behind me, the asshole accelerates and tries to zip in front of me. Despite being in our brand new 2016 Chevy Equinox (the "E" from now on), I didn't let him in. When he was parallel with me, I looked that son of a bitch in the eyes and gave him a one finger salute. As I fumed, alone in the E, I found myself in a fit of road rage. I said aloud, "You asshole. You may drive like a prick in IL, but in downtown Iowa City, your style of driving is not going to fly. Go f**k yourself."

Anyways, there you go. Only pricks from IL can fly.

Ironically, I just read about road rage in NM that resulted in the death of a 4 year-old little girl. Here is the story but you have to click this link.

No comments: