Thursday, October 22, 2015

Worst Song EVER

Please, Macklemore MUST be added to the "20 Worst Pop Acts in History" list. I thought this was a commercial when I heard as I was getting a haircut last night.


Assuming you can actually stomach this song - I had to because, as I just said, it was on the radio station that was playing during my haircut, I am stunned by this perceptive comment about the video. Someone who watched or knows this song actually wrote the following:

Song Structure:
  • Macklemore rapping
  • Group rapping
  • Macklemore rapping
  • Eric Nally build
  • Eric Nally Chorus
  • Group rapping
  • Macklemore rapping
  • "If I had one helmet" bit that differs from the rest of macklemore's rap
  • Eric Nally build
  • Eric Nally chorus
Kinda weird how many different elements there are in this.

At least the user that posted this comment didn't try to draw comparisons to Rush's "2112" as there is zero comparison. Rush Rocks, Macklemore does not.



No comments: