Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Walking Dead Predictions

Everyone has a prediction about the way The Walking Dead, Season 6, will end, which airs this Sunday. The episode is 90 minutes & I hope it is actually 90 minutes of "content" and not what could have been condensed into a 60 minute episode if it wasn't the "season finale," if that makes sense. This season has been a roller coaster with some character deaths that I didn't expect. Because I haven't read the comic book, I don't feel qualified to make predictions... but that doesn't mean I won't make them. Based upon what I know, I predict that it will be Rick who is killed. I know, I know, he's the "main" character and all. I hope I am wrong. I don't see how I can be correct. I created the playlist below from the first 15 hits from Youtube. Some are months old, some are very recent. I have not watched all of them so I won't vouch for the accuracy of the content.



No comments: