Monday, December 11, 2017

Holy Dead Walking The!

Last night was the last The Walking Dead episode until February. Last week, Chris Hardwick, on the Talking Dead show, teased that there would be a 'shocking' moment at the end of the episode and, thanks to the videos I watch, I had a feeling that the shocking moment would be ________'s death. While it wasn't exactly shown, ________'s death is imminent, which was confirmed on the little bit of the Talking Dead episode that aired immediately afterwards. I only watched about 5 minutes of it so I don't know more than that.

________'s death is an interesting choice - I can kind of see where it will make sense in the overall arc of the story. I did like the way it was handled - it's clear ________'s death will happen because no one survives what happened to ________ in the show. It's a difference between what happens to ________ in the comic book (which I do not read) and the TV show. I will rely on Trevan2's youtube channel to provide more details about that in another post. For the time being, I'll just say I liked the episode and I think that it will be an interesting twist that I look forward to seeing play out in February when the season resumes. There is one thing about the episode I didn't like, which is that I expected Morgan's story to have more of a role in the overall episode. I don't know how his character will be linked to Fear the Walking Dead, but I have until June 2018 to figure that out.

No comments: