Sunday, December 31, 2017

Accomplishment!

I was awake @ 6 AM today with the goal of finishing the conversion of 30ish CDs on Spindle #39. I accomplished my goal! This means I have 10 spindles x 100 CDs remaining until all 50 spindles are complete. It feels really good to be this far along with the project. I have an ambitious idea to finish the remaining 10 spindles in 60ish days so that on March 3, 2018 - one entire year before my self-imposed 1000 day goal - I will be done. I need to convert an average of 17 CDs a day in order to accomplish this goal. I will need to decide how I'm going to get caught up if I fall behind with that schedule. I will likely end up having a few weekend mornings where I am up early and working to get caught up with my quota - I don't see myself sitting up at the computer in the den on a nightly basis.

I want to be clear that I am not going to stress about meeting the March date. I just think it would be neat to meet it. If I don't, I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.

No comments: