Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TLJ

Apparently, I'm in the minority: I saw "The Last Jedi" last night with Megan and I truly wonder if these dudes / dudettes and I saw the same film. These 11 videos below ARE FULL of HATE and FULL of SPOILERS so click away if you haven't seen the movie.

My short review is I really liked the movie. There's a scene where something that has never happened in a Star Wars film happens and the theater was silent except for the woman behind us who said, "Oh shit!" I turned and gave her the thumbs up sign. It was very awesome and I loved that scene.

I find it kind of funny how fans have waited forever to see the movie, it comes out, and there's all this discontent because it wasn't made in their image. I liken it to how fans had waited forever to see Batman fight Superman on the big screen, it comes out, and there's all this discontent because it wasn't made in their image. Then, with Justice League, with a distinctly different tone, there's all this discontent because it was too much of a departure from the previous movie that everyone hated.

I will likely go see the movie again. Here's a collection of hate:






















The following is from the above video:


No comments: