Friday, March 23, 2018

Huh?

I'm not familiar with any of the tunes Burn the Priest (also known as Lamb of God) are including on their upcoming album of cover tunes, as discussed in this article - Burn the Priest (Lamb of God) Release Cover of The Accused “Inherit the Earth,” Covers Album Release Planned for May - so I listened to the first track . . .


Could be very cool!

1. Inherit The Earth – originally performed by The Accused
2. Honey Bucket – originally performed by Melvins
3. Kerosene – originally performed by Big Black
4. Kill Yourself – originally performed by S.O.D.
5. I Against I – originally performed by Bad Brains
6. Axis Rot – originally performed by Sliang Laos
7. Jesus Built My Hotrod – originally performed by Ministry
8. One Voice – originally performed by Agnostic Front
9. Dine Alone – originally performed by Quicksand
10. We Gotta Know – originally performed by Cro-Mags

No comments: